- The first thing you need to do to access the online courses in this website is ‘Register’.
- To do this go to the green button at the top Right Hand side of the website and click ‘Login – Register’ which looks like this:
3. You will now be able to enter your details in the Register form on the RH side and enter your:
- Email address
- A secure Password
- Confirm Password
- First half of Postcode
4. When you have successfully registered, a message will appear to confirm your registration. Then use the ‘Login’ menu on the left hand side to login with the username/email you have chosen and your password.
If you click the remember me box, the website will retain your details and you can access the courses without having to login again. If you forget your password at anytime, you can reset it here too on the login page.
5. Following a successful login to the system, you will now be able to access the courses for Digital Health Devon. Start with the ‘Internet access and email course’.
Click on the course that you want to do, and start with the first topic ‘How to use email’.
6. When you have read the items, click the ‘Mark as complete button’. This will enable you to take the next stage of the course.
7. At the end of the Internet access and email course, you will be provided with a ‘Quiz’. This will test your knowledge on what you have learned, simply go through the quiz questions on the screen and submit your answer.
8. Once you have finished the quiz, if you have correctly answered all the questions, you will be able to download a certificate of achievement for each course section.