NHS 111 can help if you have an urgent medical problem and you’re not sure what to do.
To get help from NHS 111, you can:
- go to 111.nhs.uk (for people aged 5 and over only)
- call 111
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How do you use 111 online?
You can use NHS 111 online in five easy steps:
- Enter your postcode (or allow your location to be shared)
- Fill in some details about yourself.
- Fill in your main symptoms and search.
- Select the symptom closest to yourself.
- Answer a few more questions. You’re done!
The video below shows an example of how to use the NHS 111 online service.