How do I register for Patient Access?
- Ask your GP practice for a Patient Access registration letter and leaflet. When you collect the letter from your practice, you’ll need to take photographic proof of identity (e.g. your driving licence or passport) with you.
- Read the information leaflet which explains about Patient Access in more detail.
- Complete the registration form and select which features of Patient Access you’d like to use.
- Bring your identification and completed registration form to Reception at your GP Surgery and they will issue you with a unique I.D code for Patient Access.
- When you register for Patient Access you will be given login details, so you will need to think of a password which is unique to you. This will ensure that only you are able to access your record.
- The video below shows you how to register to use Patient Access to safely link in with your GP Practice online.
1. Go to Register from the Login Screen viahttps://app.patientaccess.com/registration
2. Search for your practice using a postcode, choose it from the list and click continue.
3. On this screen say that you do have a registration letter.
4. Enter the Linkage key and the Account ID from your letter exactly as it is written.
5. Finally you will need to create your Patient Access account. Add your email, phone number and create a password for your account.
You’ll be asked for your name, postcode, date of birth, house number and street to verify your account.
Patient Access will pair the details you have provided with those held on file at your practice.
Now you can login to your brand new Patient Access account.