What is MyCare?
MY CARE allows you to access your medical record via a website or mobile phone app. MY CARE will improve patient experience by giving you greater control over your healthcare by providing you with online access to particular aspects of your health record;
- Summaries of previous appointments
- View upcoming appointments
- View certain test results
- View RD&E prescribed medications
- View allergies and medical history
- View and complete some relevant questionnaires
- Maternity Centre
- Planning Ahead
- Subject Access Requests (SARs)
MY CARE is an exciting new system being introduced at the Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust.
How to set up MyCare?
Due to security policies in place we cannot acquire screenshots of each step of the set up so below is a description based set up guide.
Once the app is downloaded, you will need to click “RDE MY CARE”
Then you will need to log in or sign up.
To Sign up it will require you to have the Following:
- MY CARE Activation Code
- NHS Number
- Date of Birth
Once you’re signed up you can then use the app.